False advertising, is refers to the contents of advertisements is that it is easy to false or misleading, refers to the content of the advertising products and the actual quality discrepancy of the goods or services provided, the other is may make propaganda object or the people affected by the publicity for the actual circumstances of the goods wrong association, so as to influence the purchase decision of advertising products. The content of this kind of advertisement is often exaggerated and inaccurate, vague and misleading. The act of false advertisement is manifested in two forms of act and omission in law. Omission is the obligation of advertising publishers to explain or warn, but not to act.
False advertisement: that is, the advertised goods or services do not exist at all. Specific common false advertisements include:
1. Falsely claim to meet the national quality standards in advertisements for goods that fail to meet the national quality standards.
2. Falsely claiming awards or exaggerating awards in advertisements for goods that have not won awards or have not reached a certain level of awards.
3. Falsely claim to have obtained high-quality product certificates in advertisements for goods that have not obtained high-quality product certificates issued by the government.
4. Falsely claim to use high-quality raw materials in advertisements for goods made of inferior raw materials.
5. Falsely claim to have obtained patent application or patent certificate in the advertisement for goods without patent application or patent certificate.
6. Falsely claim high quality products with poor performance in advertisements
7. Falsely claiming multiple USES for single-purpose goods in advertisements.
8. Falsely advertise the first production of a defunct product.
9. Falsely claiming the designated production of goods in the advertisement for undesignated products.
10. Falsely claim in the advertisement that consumers in the country of origin are mistaken for superior quality.
11. Falsely claiming imported goods in advertisements to improve product brand.
12. Falsely claim the production of advanced technology and equipment in advertisements for goods not produced by advanced technology.
13. Falsely claiming minimum or substantial price reductions for non-minimum or substantial price reductions in advertisements.
14. Falsifying trading information in advertisements.
The above forms of expression are nothing but false advertisements with false news, false quality, false function, false price and false certification materials.
Use advertisement to make false propaganda to commodity or service, violate "advertisement law" the most basic requirement to advertisement authenticity. As a result of what false advertisement passes is false information, can mislead consumer and user, once consumer accepted the false information that advertisement place passes, can cause to consumer or big or small loss, serious can cause to consumer person or property damage. So "advertisement law" in emphasize advertisement advocate again and again true, must not contain false content, broke the regulation of the law, assume corresponding legal responsibility.