1, should be a short strong slogan statement.
2, to convey a single, clear conceptual information.
3. Suitable for long-term and extensive repeated use.
* advertising language information communication function (what should be conveyed) :
1. Communicate the most basic demands of enterprises or products.
2. Establish the concept of consumers.
3, repeatedly remind, constantly deepen the impression.
4. Form long-term impressions and recall.
* layered use of advertising language:
1. Take corporate image as the goal: the advertising slogan should be about corporate image information, such as dupont "for a better tomorrow".
2. Aim to build brand image: the advertising slogan should be information about brand image, such as Nike's "just do it".
3. Take product characteristics appeal as the main content: the advertising slogan should be information about product characteristics, such as head & shoulders "no dandruff, more outstanding hair".
The structure of advertising language:
1. Short sentences. Let's do better.
2. Short double sentences. Such as "Motorola pager, anytime, anywhere to transmit information".
3. Add a short sentence to the name of the enterprise or brand. For example, "Haier, Made in China".
* The style of advertising language:
1. General statements.
2. Poeticization (literary language conveys emotional information).
3. Spoken language (vivid and easy to understand, deepen memory).
****** Main Points of Advertising Language Writing****
1. Strive for brevity: remove all unnecessary modifications, meaningless function words and linings.
2. Simple and clear: Don't put two meanings in an advertisement. Don't make sentences obscure and difficult to understand.
3. Use fluent language: use words and expressions familiar to the object of appeal to make sentences fluent and clear in meaning. Avoid new words, new words, wrong words, language diseases, words that are prone to ambiguity, etc.
4. Avoid empty platitudes: Include clear information and don't use empty platitudes.
5. Avoid false rhetoric: unrealistic promises such as "first", "best" self-boasting and "a better future" will not leave a good impression.
6. Adaptability of time and region: Advertising slogans should be used in a wide range of markets for a long time and avoid the color of time and region.
7. The adaptability of media: It should be suitable for the use of advertisements in various media.
8. Pursuing individuality: The content, sentence pattern, mood and words of advertising language should be pursued as much as possible so as to stand out from many advertising language.